Business Type : Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer
|Number Of Plougs
- Disc plough have three or more individually mounted concave discs that are inclined backward to achieve maximum depth.
- They are particularly adapted for use in hard, dry soils, shrubby or bushy land, or on rocky land.
- It reduces friction by making a rolling bottom in place of a sliding one.
- Its draft is about the same as that of the moldboard plow.
- The disc plough works to advantage in situations where the moldboard(MB) will not, as in sticky nonscouring soils; in fields with a plow sole; in dry, hard ground; in peat soils; and for deep ploughing.
- The disc-plough bottom is usually equipped with a scraper that aids in pulverizing the furrow slice.
- Disc plough are either trailed or mounted integrally on a tractor.